So that everyone can fully enjoy the experience of angling at Avon Trout Fishery we have a strict code of rules that everyone should adhere to. Anyone who fails to follow the rules will be
immediately asked to leave the premises with no refund given and may face exclusion from the Fishery in the future.
- Fly and bait fishing only
- No treble hooks
- No bubble with fly
- No ground baiting
- No spinning
- No swim feeders
- No flicker with fly
- No Boobies
- No fish to be lifted from the water on C+R ticket's (Barbless hooks only) photo's should be taken in the net and fish should be returned quickly to minimise stress any deep hooked fish should
have the line cut and the fish released . alway's use wet hands if the fish needs to be handled
- No fish gutting
- Only one rod per person at all times
- No sharing catch and release
- No upgrade on catch and release
- No fish to be returned to water when bait fishing - no exceptions!
- Bait rods to be removed from water as soon as limit is reached - no excuses!
- All anglers may be asked to show the contents of their tackle bag at any time
- Please use toilets and bins provided
- All children must be accompanied by a responsible adult at all times
- No fires, camping or overnight fishing
- No alcohol is to be consumed on the premises
- All persons and vehicles who enter Avon Trout Fishery do so at their own risk
If you have any concerns regarding the behaviour of any anglers please advise a member of staff.